Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Ordering Info =)

There is now an official email address to for ordering BreCakes =) 

brecakes@gmail.com (I know...its super original haha)

And a couple of people were asking if I had an order form...I do officially have an order form that will be filled out partially by me and then sent to the customer to complete. 

So for clarification: to put in a cupcake or cake order, email me at brecakes@gmail.com. We will decide on flavors designs etc, and I will send you the order form with the price quote. If you are happy with this, fill out the rest of the form and send it back to me.

Also, I need to know about the order at least a week in advance for cupcake orders and at least two weeks in advance for cake orders so that I can make my schedule work! 

Thanks guys!



0 comments:

Post a Comment